Monday, September 25, 2023

Nautical Card Number 5

 It was a bit cool today but the rain they predicted never showed up. We could use a rain now so hope it moves in later tonight.

Here is card number 5 of the nautical series that were all made from cutting up a 12x12 designer paper. To see the paper and other cards, just scroll down.

 


 For this card I used part of the sky and stamped a sail boat on it. I placed a sticky note where I wanted the horizon to be and then ran darker blue ink under it to create the water. I used an old Stampin’ Up stamp to crate some waves. The sentiment was stamped in the same dark blue and some glue gems were added. It was mounted on a very dark blue card base.

Two more cards to go in this series. I really enjoyed making these. Right now I’m starting on my Halloween cards…. next is Christmas. The year has flown by.

 Cheers

Violet

Ps: To save a card to your Pinterest account, simply over over the image until the “Pin It” symbol appears and then click …. be patient, it sometimes takes a few seconds. This will take you to your own Pinterest account to save the card.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...