Monday, October 30, 2023

Last of the Halloween Cards

 It will definitely be a cold Halloween. I buy less candy every year and even less again this year. We seem to have fewer and fewer kids out and about. I think they head for a survey instead of our busy street.

Only one more day before Halloween so I’m posting the last few cards. They were all made the same way, but each one turned out differently.

 




The backgrounds were all made using a variety of Distress Inks but as I don’t keep track of them, I have no idea which ones I used. Some were splattered with water and then dried to get a few white spots…or in this case, orbs.  Then I just added stamps and die cuts to create a scene and each one has a Tim Holtz paper doll sitting on a gravestone. Some eyes were made white, some black.

That’s all for Halloween cards. Now on to Christmas cards.

 Cheers

Violet

Ps: To save a card to your Pinterest account, simply over over the image until the “Pin It” symbol appears and then click …. be patient, it sometimes takes a few seconds. This will take you to your own Pinterest account to save the card.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...