Sunday, March 17, 2024

Five Cards Today

 It’s the start of another week …of unpredictable weather! Last Monday we walked in the bush with just a light sweater on and then the temperatures dropped to the freezing mark. Today we had snow showers - short lived thank goodness! More snow predicted for tomorrow and Tuesday and the weather is going to stay just around the freezing mark.

 I made about 20 or so cards for our local hospice. A friend who is a Stampin’ Up dealer, The Pampered Stamper (who can sell in Canada and the Netherlands….. she flies back and forth every few months) left me with a box of paper, ribbon and a couple of stamps to use for the hospice last time she left for Holland. Some of the paper was pre-cut so I pulled out five pieces that were the same and decided to use them - but in different ways. I don’t know why I keep giving myself challenges….as if life itself is not enough of a challenge some days. But I did it. Here are the five cards…..pretty simple cards so I think it will be easy to figure out how I made them.   

                                              





That’s all for a weird-weather Sunday, March 17, 2024.

Cheers

Violet

Ps: To save a card to your Pinterest account, simply over over the image until the “Pin It” symbol appears and then click …. be patient, it sometimes takes a few seconds. This will take you to your own Pinterest account to save the card.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...