Sunday, March 3, 2024

Scrapbook Page Layout

 We are supposed to get some very warm, very unusually warm, weather for the next few days. It could be close to 70F if it happens as predicted. I’m pretty much a wait and see person when it comes to weather this year. Mother Nature is having “one of those days” for months now...just throwing out temperatures at will.

Well, the quilt I made is on its way to New Brunswick. After quilting like crazy for days to get it finished, I decided to switch to card making over the weekend. I’ve made about 18 cards to be donated to the hospice but I usually make 24 at a time so I think I’ll keep making a few more before dropping them off.

 So, today I’m posting the complimentary page to the one I posted last week. They are only related because Finn ran in two different races so the theme is the same, but the dates are different. Works for me. If you notice the white splotch it is were I erased the name of the city for posting purposes only.

 

 After he ran the kid’s race, and won a medal, he wanted to climb on the podium where the winners of the adult marathon will stand. He has dreams I think! After the race he was happy to be home with his dogs. This boy loves his dogs.

 


And here are the two pages, side by side.

That’s all for a mild but damp Sunday, March 3, 2024.

Cheers

Violet

Ps: To save a card to your Pinterest account, simply over over the image until the “Pin It” symbol appears and then click …. be patient, it sometimes takes a few seconds. This will take you to your own Pinterest account to save the card.

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...