Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Under the Weather Card

 The April rains have decided to stay in May. It’s been raining every other day here including some real down pours and thunderstorms. I planted some grass seed the other day and I’m pretty sure most of it got washed out. Oh well, I’ll try again… easy to re-seed.

 Today’s card is one made from a bit cut off from an old greeting card. I’ve had this small piece sitting in my “to use someday file” for about 5 years I think. I finally used it.


This little animal, not sure what it is, was so cute in the yellow rain coat I just had to save it. The background is the same pattern as the larger focal piece with a white with pale green flowers in between and the same white between the focal image and the darker green focal paper…so four layers all together. The image was glued to the white background with a fancy green strip underneath to ground it. The sentiment was computer generated and on a die cut banner. My friend saw this and immediately asked if she could have it. I had no immediate use for it for it so I said sure and off it went.

That’s all for a warm, windy and maybe some rainy Wednesday, May 8, 2024.

Cheers

Violet

Ps: To save a card to your Pinterest account, simply over over the image until the “Pin It” symbol appears and then click …. be patient, it sometimes takes a few seconds. This will take you to your own Pinterest account to save the card.

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...