Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Busy Summer Days



Busy, busy days! I warned you that there would be lapses in my posting this summer. I get so busy during the day and even into the evening that it’s usually about 10:30 at night before I dawns on me that I haven’t posted anything yet. So, before I curl up with a book and read until my eyes close, here is another card I made using stamps from my new stamp set from Paper Wishes. There was an error on one of the stamps so they reduced the price of the entire set from $17.99 to about $3.99. Can you spot the error? 



A very easy layout. All the stamps were part of the same set….and I have yet to use them all. Lots of stamps on this set. I think these cards will do nicely for a man’s birthday.

That’s it for Wednesay.

Cheers
Violet

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...