Friday, November 24, 2017

Another Christmas Card


It’s pretty mild today for near the end of November so this morning’s walk was pretty easy going. We stopped at a nearby nursing home that was having a penny sale and bought a couple of sheets to try our luck….penny sales are about the extend of our gambling!

Yesterday I went to London with my sister (who will be 78 next month) for one of her doctor appointments. The day did not go well. It started by her dropping her breakfast and having to start over again which made for a late start; busy stores; women wearing perfume which Bette is horribly allergic to; very horrible lunch and almost ran out of gas…she forgot to fill up the day before and even though I was driving, it was her van and I just assumed she had filled it up before a long trip like Joe does so I didn’t look at the gas gauge! She had a good report from the doctor so that was the only good thing about the day.

Today’s card is another one of the birds I found on the Internet.

 
Once again it was coloured with pencils; blended with gamsol. The sky is Distress Ink. Spellbinder’s dies were used to cut the squares. The fancy snowflake die is from Memory Box and it die cut that glitter paper with no problem at all. I added some silver peel-off dots for snow. The background paper is from a 12” piece that I cut into 5 ¼” squares to use on these square cards.

 That’s all for a mild and sunny Friday, November 24, 2017. Have a wonderful weekend everyone.

 Cheers
Violet
 Don’t forget you are more than welcome to save any cards or other items I post to your Pinterest account for future reference. Simply place the curser over the picture until the Pinterest save sign shows up in the top left corner and enter. This will take you to your Pinterest account. If it doesn’t work, please leave a comment and let me know so I fix it. Thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...