Friday, September 28, 2018

A Clean and Simple Design


        Today I’m posting what is sometimes called a ‘quick and easy’ card or a ‘clean and simple’ card. Sometimes less is more as they say. 


        I had this piece of designer paper that was obviously a left over piece from another card and I thought it was pretty just the way it was. So, I found some pinkish/purplish cardstock…that matches better in real life than it looks here ….and mounted it down the centre. Then I added the ribbon along each edge. The sentiment was embossed with white embossing powder that was heat set on a strip of narrow black cardstock and then glued on an angle. Then it was all glued to another pinkish/purplish card base. I rather liked this simple card design.

        That’s all for a beautiful fall day on Friday, September 28, 2018. Tomorrow looks like another fine day but rain coming on Sunday. Wishing all of you, wherever you are from, a wonderful weekend. I’ll be back on Monday with another posting.

Cheers

Violet
PS: To save a card to your Pinterest account, simply hover over the image until the ‘Pin It” symbol appears and then click…it sometimes take a few seconds. This will take you to your own Pinterest account to save the card.



       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...